Sunday, December 10, 2006

Introducing......The Richardsons!


We are so excited to use this blog to keep in touch with our friends and family and have fun sharing thoughts and experiences with the people we care about. We will try to keep it updated and hopefully we will be able to add links to your blogs so we can see what is going on in your lives!
Happy Blogging!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog, I'm very inspired to do wonderful things. You are so very wonderful. Have a wonderful day, I'll talk to you soon. Your wonderful friend,

Justin & Jayanne

randivon said...

Yeah! This is so great! It is neat to see a picture of you after so many years... you still look the same but it is fun none the less. And, you baby is super cute! I am certain that she is much bigger now but she just looks beautiful in this picture!

janaya said...

so cute! nice work. your mom's blog looks great too.

Brock said...

Hey!
It is about time you made a blog. Now I can throw away my Troy, Melissa and Aliyah sock puppets.

Keep posting!
Brock Solano

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had Richardson sock puppets too, but I had to make mine out of some old underwear. But they still worked none-the-less and have spent many pointless hours playing with my old underwear. Thanks for the inspiration.

Justin
ps- I think you should post what you guys eat for breakfast, I'm dying to know.

janaya said...

brock... we miss you. :)

burton & janaya

The Richardsons said...

I guess I am honored that you would take the time to make puppets of us Brock,I hope they're not voodoo puppets or it looks like Troy and I are going to wake up face down in a dumpster one day soon.... Anyway, do you and Emily have a blog? Justin, what about you guys? Also, coming soon are pics of Troy's VW restorations!

Linda said...

Hi, We love your blog. Uncle Rocky made one for us, not sure how to connect with yours. rockbreathe@blogspot.com Love, Aunt Linda

Linda said...

sorry, blog is rockbreath.blogspot.com Aunt Linda