
Every morning for the last 5 years I have woken up to Troy's "peter pan" hair, as I call it. Apparently, Bed Head is a trait that can be genetically passed to children. Who knew that I was a rare form of human made up of entirely recessive genetic traits? It's just a good thing that Troy looks good as a girl or Aliyah would have struggled with more than an occasional bad case of bed head. Bad hair or no, who could resist such a great pair?!
5 comments:
Hahahhahah! AHhhahhahahahah! AHhahahHAhah! I don't know what's more funny...the hair, or the fact that you said this, "Who knew that I was a rare form of human made up of entirely recessive genetic traits?"
HAHHAHAHAHHA!
What a cute pair!
You are so funny! Are genetic trait that was passed to our kids is Jared's massive eye-brows.
Aliyah is so big! I can't believe it. And she is beautiful with or without the bedhead.
We couldn't stop laughing when we saw this!
Post a Comment