Friday, December 28, 2007

Update

There are no significant changes. Things remain stable. Your prayers are working. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Mom

6 comments:

April said...

Prayer does not stop going your way from Arizona. :)

Btw..sorry about the Christmas Card. I wrote the wrong address on there and the card could not make to your house on time. I sent you a ecard though to make up for it :) I miss you

Tina, Brent and the boys said...

God will keep you and your baby boy safe in His arms!
We were so worried when we heard all the news, you have been on my mind day and night! I am so glad to hear that you are stabilizing, please get some rest and stay strong. I know what it is like sitting and waiting.... Try and watch DVDs or get some games to play. Do what you can to prevent pressure ulcers on your bum! Be patient, God has a great plan for you. We miss you...Troy go get checked out, before I drag you down to Radiology!

Anonymous said...

Phil and I are thinking and praying for you. You are in God's hands.

Pamlee48@cs.com said...

Hi Troy and Melissa,
We continue our prayers in your behalf. Be calm and I know your trust is in the Lord where it should be. Try and distract yourselves with something that will bring peace. We wish only the best for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Lots of love
Bishop and Sister Lee

HaLaine said...

Amen to all that...

Missy said...

We love you guys and are continually praying for you. Melissa I keep thinking about you. You are a tough woman hang in there. If there is anything we can do let us know.
love
the foxes