Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Cupid is out of a job around our place! We have more love 'round here than we know what to do with! It's been pouring in non-stop for the last month and a half, and doesn't look like it'll be done any time soon. Well there's only one thing to do with so much love, and that's to pass it on. So to all our family and friends who have poured out their love to us, we're sending some of our own special brand right back atcha! Happy Valentines everyone, and don't forget to love somebody today!

Gavin Update: Our little fighter is still doing great! The neonatologists have asked his pediatrician to take over on his care (he is still in the NICU, but his pediatrician is calling the shots now) which is great because that means he is doing well enough that he doesn't need to be under as intense scrutiny. Yeah!

7 comments:

Missy said...

What cute kids, Those pigtails are great. Happy Valentines! Look only 53 days left until Gavin will be born.=) I'm glad you left the ticker up. It's crazy to think you would still be pregnant.

janaya said...

gotta love those little faces!

Pam said...

These pics are SO cute! I want to see this little guy, I'll be his for Valentine's Day :) Aliyah looks adorable as well... I love her! I am going on a last minute trip home for a funeral tomorrow... i get back tuesday. When I get home you'll have to leave so I can watch Aliyah! I am glad you're all doing so well!

HaLaine said...

My what beautiful children you have...

Anonymous said...

im so glad that he is doing good.
and i love that polky dress that your girl is wearing!

Pamlee48@cs.com said...

What adorable pictures!!! GAvin is sooooo cute and I am so happy that he is doing so well. That must give your heart a rest. Aliyah is just a beauty as well. Here's to smooth sailing ahead.You are always remembered in our prayers.
Love Bishop and Sister Lee

M said...

I love the picture of Aliyah on the bottom right! What a darling! Gavin is already following suit. What beautiful children you have. Happy Valentine's Day!!!