Aliyah decided that she wanted to go swimming, and was determined to put on her suit by herself. She found this old suit that has life vest padding built in and got to work. She seemed pretty content with how things turned out, even if she couldn't breathe properly...... And sorry that the video is sideways, I took it with my point and shoot camera and forgot that I can't rotate video like pictures (oops!).
Trying to get out....

6 comments:
burton and i, our friends, and burton's brother just all got a really good laugh out of this. SO funny and so cute. thanks for sharing! :)
I have a kink in my neck now but that is very cute!
hi melissa! it's april. how have you been? I was jsut wondering how your calling is going and what is the latest on that spanish lady? i am still totally willing to help if you need me!
I can't stop laughing, those videos are priceless! Troy your are such a tease.
Love you guys, and miss you tons!
K..That is funny! She has got to be the cutest little muffin ever!
I love that you let her figure it out, and that you are armed and ready to go with a camera every min.
love ya
T.
Jared and I watched this over and over, because it was making us laugh so hard! I was trying to tell him that her head was where her butt should be! :)
Post a Comment