Sunday, October 5, 2008

Say Uncle!

My brothers came to visit from New York this weekend, and it makes me so happy to have my whole family together. We ate, laughed, snuggled, and acted like the total dorks we are. Aliyah and Gavin got re-aquainted with "Unco Dano" and "Unco Do Do" and I love that it's like they never left!

5 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

holy cow i can't believe how grown-up your brothers are. not like what i picture in my mind. geez! they are such handsome men!

James said...

I love your pictures "momma's boy" and "Little Miss Sunshine", dang cute! We miss you guys so bad.

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

what a great time for all of you. Especially after last Christmas. Happy Endings for everyone. Gavin is surely growing. We will get together soon. I have an old friend coming this week for BYU's homecoming. Bishop and I are getting projects done which is soooooo great after the fact. Take care and see you soon.
love sister Lee

Lizzie said...

We are laughing at Troy's face.

Jared and Jessica said...

i can't believe how big gavin is! he is seriously so cute! i miss having you as my visiting teacher! :)