Thursday, May 21, 2009
Fun with Photoshop
Well, this will be my last post before our CRUISE, so enjoy. I am in love with photoshop as a photo toy, and I love that I have a graphic designer sis-in-law who will share her secrets with me (sometimes). she has an awesome art blog that has photoshop tips on it. Here are some of my photos I've messed with, enhanced colors on, darkened edges on, and one that i created to tease my sister because she's in love with Twilight's Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
ooh, i love these pictures! have fun on your cruise. and i love the jacob black picture..have to admit i think he is way cuter than edward...:)
p.s. loved your last post. i thought of it today when i went to run errands with my hair that i haven't washed in four days. gotta love it...
um yes... I would like to order the Taylor Lautner picture, except instead of your sis-in-law, I would like ME in the photo... and instead of Taylor Lautner, how 'bout that sexy Brit Robert Pattinson??? ok, thanks!
Post a Comment