
Aliyah's birthday isn't until the 27th of this month, but we had her party a little early so that family and friends could be there. I honestly think that the only person who had more fun with the party than Aliyah was me. I LOVE birthday parties! My sister Sarah helped me make the cutest little butterfly cupcakes, mini ham and cheese calzones, and mini pbj's for the kiddos. (BTW, I used the 1 hour recipe previously mentioned to make the bread items) We danced to princess music, went on an adventure and slew a dragon (pinata). I think we'll do this again next week, uhhh, year!
6 comments:
I honestly can't believe it has been 3 years since she and Ayden were born. What a fun party. You are such a wonderful mom!!
I love birthday parties! and i swear, she is a little blonde version of you as a kid. So crazy. I look at aliyah and just think of us as little girls. Tear!
wow is she a beauty or what??? I am happy that you love b-day parties you are so creative and fun
SO cute! I love all the dresses and crowns and girlie stuff!! Looks like you threw a great party!
That looks like it was an amazing party, the cupcakes look great. You are so creative. I hear ya about being more excited than the kids, so do I (and about every other holiday too!)
She is such a doll. I can't believe how big she is. We really need to get together with you guys so we can finally meet Gavin and you guys can meet Brock.
Post a Comment