lol!! seriously i am dying right now. i agree with the above comment that if i need a good, hearty, REAL, laugh, I know exactly where to go and its always your blog. i will have to show brian this cuz he will laugh SO hard. love you guys!!
Hey Melissa, Hahahahaha! I love kids, so innocent... kind-of :) Today at church my friend Nicole and I made a connection...YOU and Troy. They were in your provo ward. Nicole and Mike Pfeiffer. Crazy! Miss ya!
6 comments:
Wow, wow, wow.
Hilarious!
I'm dying right now!
This is awesome! :)
Melissa, I always know where to go when I need a laugh, not just a smile, but a full-on ear to ear grin with loud laughter. You are so funny!
lol!! seriously i am dying right now. i agree with the above comment that if i need a good, hearty, REAL, laugh, I know exactly where to go and its always your blog. i will have to show brian this cuz he will laugh SO hard. love you guys!!
Hey Melissa,
Hahahahaha! I love kids, so innocent... kind-of :)
Today at church my friend Nicole and I made a connection...YOU and Troy. They were in your provo ward. Nicole and Mike Pfeiffer. Crazy!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment