"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"
Apparently there are no physicists that live at our house, because if there had been, we might have been properly warned. Make sure and watch all the way to the end of this video, and in our defense, we had no idea how equal and opposite a reaction could be. Really. (Miraculously, no children were harmed in the making of this film, only moderately freaked out :) )
For the record, Gavin took a few minutes to collect himself and then was right back in the game, asking to be bounced. Troy curbed his enthusiasm and no further near-death experiences occurred- at least for tonight.....

11 comments:
oh.my.gosh.
i just about died laughing. along with 3 of my coworkers. awesome.
miss you guys.
That was hilarious! I can't believe how high he flew. :)
That was way funny! I want to come over and do it
I'm doing the math. Gavin = x lbs, Troy = y lbs. Gavin launch = z ft. Parent IQ = ? Funny factor = 10 ;)
...James...
this is awesome! brian and i watched it twice we were laughing so hard!
Yeah ok, so our IQ probably took a severe lapse at that moment, but really, he didn't go anywhere near that high when we did it the first time..... I guess we're sacrificing any semblance of respectability we might have had to give everyone a good laugh :)
i love it! i could just see my husband joining the fun!
We've all watched it together 4 times now...we're dying of stomach pain. So glad he didn't hurt himself so we can all have a great laugh.
That is so funny! Ava watched the end of it with me and said, "can I do it when I'm a boy?"
oh my heck!!!! you guys are the funniest parents I have ever seen. I wish I was that much fun
This is so great!! I showed Ryan's family here in Colorado and we all loved it! Died laughing! We totally think it's worthy of American Funniest Home Videos! :)
Post a Comment