
Two years old! I can't believe it. Of course, it's fairly easy to just pretend that he's only one, and not growing up too fast because he's so dang small. He weighs 19 lbs (coming in a few lbs behind his 1 year old cousin Sam), and is too skinny to hold up any pants without using his hands to hold them up. He looks so cute running around the house with one hand hitching up his britches. His hallmarks this year are his toothy underbite grin, contagious laughter and his super-sonic scream. If you've heard it you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't, lucky you. :) Lets just say he's barely below the range for shattering glass.

So as he enters into his 3rd year of life, lets look back over the last year and make some speculations as to what we can expect from the Gavinator in the long term.
Maybe he'll grow up to be......
A Mechanic?
A Mobster?
A Gangsta? (Please no!)
A Stunt-Man?
(FYI: This is not a mattress-bouncing injury, it is an Aliyah/Gavin as Tigress/Kung-Foo Panda- Meets the leg of the Kitchen Table injury. Just thought I'd clarify.)
The Next Donald Trump? (Sans combover)
"Mom! You're Fired!"
A Dentist? (Yes that is toothpaste)
As you can tell we apparently over-stress dental hygiene at our house
A Male Underwear Model? (Those are some mighty fine boots, Mr. Richardson)
An Astronaut
Hmmmm..... Maybe not.....
Or maybe he'll just grow up to be a "typical man?"
Well, no matter what he grows up to be he will always be the cutest little boy to his Momma, my little "Bam-Bam" (appropriate nick-name for a kid who survived 2 auto accidents in-utero right?). Happy Birthday Gavin!

13 comments:
2 already?! Give that handsome little guy a big squeeze for me.
happy birthday gavin. having boys with the same name still makes me double take
I love your posts Melissa! I can't believe Gavin is two! What beautiful children you have!
wow, that was fast! i can't believe how tiny he is... oliver weighs in at about 30 pounds and he's not even 1 yet. 2 opposite ends of the spectrum. :)
I was just thinking about Gavin the other day and the total miracle he is. What a blessing to your family even if he is ramboncious sp?? He is the picture of hope for all of us to look to. YOur posts are absolutely fabulous
What a cute kiddo! I can't believe he's already two. Happy birthday!
I seemed to notice a tupperware theme
Happy Birthday Gavin!!!! :)
hey scott just brought to my attention that my gavin is almost as big as your gavin (he weighs 17 lbs)
what a beautiful little boy! Enjoy the Terrible 2's...
Only 19 lbs?? Does he get to face forward in the car? :) Deacon just went for his 2 month appt. and he comes in at 14 lbs. He's pretty chubby!
My friend Mary is throwing a baby shower for me in Utah on Saturday, March 6. (I think that's the date)...You are at the top of the invite list!!!! I hope you will be able to come...
Post a Comment