He was only my Grandpa for 8 years, but in those short years I quickly learned to love and admire a man who had built a family business that continues to be successful, and the father and grandfather that created one of the most closely knit families I have ever seen. I am sad for the fun times we will not share in the coming years (Grandpa was usually the center around which family fun rotated), but glad that the end was quick and the promise of eternal families in our hearts. I cried a little saying goodbye to this man who meant so much to so many people, but could not cry for long because he brought too much laughter into our lives to leave much room for tears.
Until next time Grandpa Moss, my adopted Grandpa, our Eternal, Funny Valentine

1 comment:
I will miss our grandpa too! Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment