Rest assured that this video does not convey the entirety of the destruction. I was still half asleep while filming, and had not yet discovered some of the real treasures of their work, like this little gem:
By the end of the cleanup, we had discovered every possible place 48 eggs can be flung, 2 carrots (lightly gnawed), the remnants of a banana, and some empty butter wrappers in their room (if you watch the video again, you can play the "eye-spy" game to find everything) . If you are wondering where the butter inside the wrappers had gotten too, the answer is that a few hours ago I went to grab some USB cables from under my bed, and found an eewie-gooie ball of butter nestled into the carpet there. Lovely.

And the forecast for tomorrow? Cloudy with a chance of Salmonella. Gavin apparently ingested an unknown quantity of raw egg while frolicking. We know this only because his face was covered in crusted egg sprinkled with egg shell, and because about an hour into cleanup, he began puking up egg whites. I now know that the only thing worse than cleaning up egg, is cleaning up regurgitated egg. Does anyone know if it is illegal to put your kids to sleep in straight jackets?

8 comments:
Thanks for giving me a heads up of what to expect next! Gabe currently likes to get into the garbage and eat the egg shells. ICK.
My oh my... this is unreal.
(And since I'm not there, I can also say it's hilarious!)
Oh...yikes! That is some intense kid-mess. :) Well, good luck.
oh. my. gosh. i'm so impressed by your cool on the video... i think i would be going totally ballistic on my kids. maybe you did that before the video. :) i don't think i've ever seen such a huge mess made by a kid!
i'm speechless!
Holy cow. I can no longer complain about the messes Morgan has made (up until this point because who knows what could happen tomorrow). Good luck!
just remember... we all prayed for that little monster to stick around so he could ruin your carpet someday. ;)
xoxo.
I am SO SORRY ;-( I can't even imagine how hard it was to clean up . . . especially Part 2 of the mess.
Post a Comment