Sunday, December 17, 2006

Our Li'l Pumpkin

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting little Aliyah in person yet, we introduce her to you in all her giggly squirminess. We are so lucky to have been blessed with such a healthy and happy little girl.

Like her dad, she has a gift for entertaining people with her happiness and energy (and occasional flatulence...) and is quite the social butterfly. As you can see in the second picture, she is only still when sleeping! Her current hobbies include "talking," "singing," and sucking/chewing on everything except her thumb or pacifier [sigh..]. Needless to say, we absolutely adore her and couldn't love anything more!


5 comments:

Mrs.Gecko said...

I was so excited to hear about your precious baby! She's a darling angel. I hope we can see her when I return from Samoa.

Brock said...

I like her bracelet. I think babies should have alot of "Bling Bling" to compensate for the fact that they can't speak English (or Spanish).

Anonymous said...

How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak.

the Wight's said...

Yes, in answer to your question Melissa we do have a blog. I just created it about 5 minutes ago. It is wightytightyblog. Enjoy!

April said...

She is so adorable. I am happy for you guys.