Christmas has always been our favorite holiday, and this year was especially fun because it was Aliyah's first. Of course she couldn't make heads or tails of anything that was going on, but she was absolutely mesmerized by all the glitter and glow.
Grandma Carolyn made sure that Aliyah and her "twin" cousin (they were born on the same day) really got into the Christmas Spirit!
Aliyah helped us out Christmas morning by disposing of all the wrapping paper herself (we actually found pieces of it in her diaper the next day! Yuck!). Who needs presents when you have red wrapping paper?
And as if the holidays weren't crazy enough, Christmas day Melissa and Aliyah flew to California with Grandma Laurie and Aunt Sarah for a whirlwind 2-day trip to meet Great-Grandma Margaret and all her California cousins. Our cousin Terra took us out to see the sights and for a special trip to Downtown Disney and a personal "photo shoot" with Minnie Mouse. She just fits right in doesn't she? Merry Christmas!

3 comments:
I love Aliyah's Christmas outfit! It's looks so cute!
hey there! you guys are so cute. I just love the pics. Aliyah is such a cutie! I'm sure you had a wonderful year.
Kivi I am so glad you "stopped by" to see us! How have you been? Send me some pictures of you ok?
Post a Comment