Troy is going to be so embarrassed that I am posting this....but I don't care! I am so proud of him. Yesterday he was sustained as 2nd counselor in the bishopric of the BYU 158th student singles ward. We are both so excited for the opportunity to serve in this calling and look forward to the challenges and blessings it will bring.
Tonight we hosted our first activity with some of the members of the ward. We fit 23 people into our tiny apartment! 23! Only those who have seen our tiny apartment can appreciate that number. Needless to say we have decided to sell our 75 gallon fish tank to invest in additional seating. Even though this means that Aliyah and I will be spending a little more time with family on sunday and tuesday nights with Troy fulfilling his responsibilities, we have no complaints! Bring on the fun!

5 comments:
Which Church called Troy to be in the Bishop Ric? R--- u sure?
If he was issued the call over the phone than it could have been Justin playing a trick on you guys.
All jokes aside -
Troy you’re the man for the job. The 158th never had it so goooooood!
Good luck and be sure to do your Chewbacca impression from the pulpit each time you conduct. Be sure to do it before the opening hymn otherwise it would be irreverent!
p.s. I deleted my first comment due to an excessive amount of typos.
Thats really awesome! He is going to be busy busy busy! Well you can come scrapbook with my & liz some time!
Hey there. I posted a photo album on the right side of the blog page for the art work that Nathan has done. Check them out.
Hey..Glad you like them. Yes, i'm so proud of him. We hang the painting of the beach and the mirror in the house. The rest of them were sold to his previous company and friends. =)
I'll let him know that you like the mirror. It looks cool!
Post a Comment