Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tulips!

Troy's Step Mom Joanna treated all us girls to a wonderful day at the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival yesterday. There were so many beautiful Tulips and it was really nice to walk around the different gardens and enjoy the flowers and each others company. If you ever have the chance to go to the festival or tour the gardens any time, you should! It's always good to take time to stop and smell (or eat, in Aliyah's case..) the roses!

Aliyah learned an important lesson: Not all things that look good enough to eat actually are. :)

I hadn't gotten any pictures of Aliyah in her Easter dress on Easter Sunday, so I dolled her up and got some cute pictures of her amongst the tulips.


















There's that mischevious grin that usually means I've got my work cut out for me!










Boom Baby! Look at those Blue Eyes!

9 comments:

Tina, Brent and the boys said...

That baby is so beautiful!

The last photo is great with the pretty colored tulips as a backdrop!

HaLaine said...

Holy Johnnies she is so cute!!! Some of my favorite pictures of my girls, EVER, were at Thanksgiving point...LOVE IT!

Dan The Man said...

AWWWWWW!!! I LOVE these pictures of Aliyah, thanks for updating this i love to see my neice, and my little mini-me (Michael)

janaya said...

reality is... i never really know if you're the one looking at it or not... so don't feel watched. :) it's hard to tell.

and thanks for the compliment!

whitney said...

what a deliciously beautiful child!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. She is so beautiful. give everyone our love,

Anonymous said...

Good picture taken Melissa! She looks so beautiful!

April said...

Hey you! Check out our video..it's 15 mins to an hour long but you can skip thru it if you like. TTYL

April said...

Hi there. Thanks for watching the video. I know it is long but there were so many good sightseeing that I don't want you guys to miss out on. Thanks for your compliment about me speaking diff languages. Not too many people appreciate it nowadays (especially in AZ) =) Boy, do you see how crowded H.K. Is? crazy isn't it? We are so lucky to enjoy all the personal spacing we can have. Really.