Some days Aliyah wears me out with all her energy and curiosity. Usually people don't believe she could really be that hyper....until they try to hold her. She just never stops moving! Troy and I were laughing about it the other day and he remembered an old SNL skit that we are pretty sure is a window into Aliyah's future. And for clarification, Aliyah would play the part of Pilip the Hyper Hypo, not sweet little Grace :) (if you don't have time to watch the whole thing, the first minute and a half will give you the general idea)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Melissa:
Thanks for the comment. You have no idea how much support I feel I'm getting. Thank you so much. It means alot to me about what you say. Thank you thank you.
that's freakin' hilarious. :) thanks for the laugh!
I could not stop laughing!!! especially at the end when he had the chocolate on his face, that looks just like Aliyah whith the chocolate. I can't wait to see her!
This video is FUNNY!!!!
Fo Shizzle that made me fizzle with laughs!
Post a Comment