Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Climb On!
So my newest and most terrifying hobby is Rock Climbing. I know, I know, me of all people. Non-athletic, terrified of heights little me. But guess what? I LOVE it! I can only do easy climbs right now, but the exhileration of forcing my body to do something that my brain is screaming it can't (and shouldn't!) do is the greatest feeling ever. I love climbing with my family because they cheer me on even when I'm at my worst. Aliyah is a born natural though, she loves grabbing on the rocks and holds and pulling herself up. You should try it some time! I dare you! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
woah... is aliyah hanging on from under the rock!? hehe. she's a pro!
and seriously... you need to keep an eye on that little sister of yours, she's WAY too cute for her own good! :)
melissa, that's so awesome! you look great up there! and aliyah is a pro already. so cute, i want to eat her up! :)
Wow! Thats aweesome! I want to give it a try now. Love you!
Nathan
I get freaked out just looking at these pictures! You surprise me everytime I get on this blog. Sarah and Aliyah too! Love, Aunt Linda
Post a Comment