Saturday, July 21, 2007
Potter Mania!
Last night at 12:30 a.m., we thought it would be safe to pick up our pre-ordered copy of the 7th Harry Potter book. Boy were we wrong! The line at the BYU Bookstore still wound through every book isle, around the candy counter, through the Twilight Zone, out the back door and down one side of the library. I confess, we were hesitant to wait that long with Aliyah in tow and not too excited about all the comotion in the middle of her sleepy time, so I snuck into the pandemonium at the front of the line and got my book after only about 10 minutes of wait time! I could not believe all the stuff they had set up to make the wait fun, and all the crazy costumes people wore. It was fantastic. I can't wait to read it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You guys are nuts going to that!!!!
I have no idea that the book is this popular..until now.
How fun! Cam and I really need to get a life. Idaho looks amazing. So, how did your family get a hold of land like that?!! Just so you know, the Andersen clan has fully recovered from our sicknesses and can now socialize with others once again.
Post a Comment