Ok, so my birthday was a few weeks ago, but my most exciting gift arrived right before we left for the ranch. I got a new camera!!!! Our old camera was being held together by rubber bands and you had to hold it just so to take a picture without loosing battery power. My new camera is a far cry from Angie's professional Canon she just got, but it is still AWESOME! It has 10x optical zoom and 7.2 mp. It's the nicest camera I've ever owned and I am so excited :) Thanks Troy for feeding my addiction for picture taking! I test-drove it at the Ranch and had fun playing with the zoom features so I will inflict a few of them on you!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on your new camera Melissa! I want to see a lot more pictures from you. the ones of the flowers and the bugs are beautiful!
JEALOUS! We need a new one...it's just a matter of time!
And beautiful pictures!!
I am so happy for you about the camera! You will get so much use out of it and totally deserve it! Love the pics!
Post a Comment