
We had so much Halloween fun this year, I hope next year isn't a let down. We had a party in the Singles Ward Troy is in the bishopric for, The Andersen's party, the Moss Family party (Troy's Family) and then the big night itself. By Halloween I was so sick of putting on my costume I just donned the sweatshirt part for warmth and left it at that. (For the record, my sweatshirt IS stuffed, I don't look that pregnant!)
Troy was a good sport about our "family costume" idea. When my

mother-in-law bought Aliyah the cutest chick costume ever, Angie suggested that I dress up like a chick too and Troy could be a chick magnet. I thought it was great. My costume wasn't hard to create since making a pregnant woman look like a plump chicken isn't that hard to do, but alas, Troy spent his social time at parties explaining his costume. Most conversations went something like this:
Party Goer: "So what are you?"
Troy: "Well, if Aliyah's a chick, and Melissa's a chick, I'm a..... (holding out the
magnet I made for him)
Party Goer: "Uh... a Rooster?"
Hmm... better luck next year I guess!




Dave and Tiffany were "Fancy Nancy" and a Cowboy guy, The Shafers were Angela and Dwight from "The Office" . Down below James is playing the Mummy Game at the Andersens party, and here's a pic of two of the more elaborate costumes at the Singles party. What fun!


4 comments:
You guys look awesome! I love that when you have to spend more time explaining your costume than enjoying it. Dang. But you still look good. Who's kid is that that you are holding? It couldn't be Melissa's.....j/k Time to get together-for real this time.
Loved it! Aliyah is so beautiful! I can tell Troy's a magnet. :) Great costumes all around.
SO CUTE!
We love your costumes! You guys are so creative!!
Post a Comment