Sunday, October 28, 2007

4-plex life

On Friday night we had our annual church "un-talent show" and let me tell you it was a riot. We had Mr. "T" impersonators (Be Somebody, or Be Somebody's Fool!), a guy who could balance just about anything on his chin (including a table longer than he was tall!), and our groups contribution- a rap video documenting the woes of poor student housing. Anyone who has been to our apartment can sympathize! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the musical stylings of James Munnerlyn (my brother-in-law) brought to you by the 4-plex crew!

6 comments:

heather said...

Can I just tell you how happy this makes me?! Oh I miss you all so much! You guys are a riot, and Ryan and I wish we could be as cool as the 4-plex crew! You guys truly are amazing. :)

Amber said...

One word... AWESOME! That was great, and I loved seeing familiar places back in Provo.

The Serons said...

hahahaha! that was the whitest thing i've ever seen! that was hilarious! and I can't help but to notice the way troy dances to the way jo jo dances. love you guys! keep making these! maybe you'll become known as the provo rappers or something.

Lizzie said...

So funny! I love it! We watched it in the middle of the night and I was dying with laughter.

M said...

Phil and I have watched this about six times now. We miss you guys. I'm coming out December 12-and would love to see you?! Plus, I think we owe you some halibut. :)

Tina, Brent and the boys said...

That was hilarious! Poor Aliyah, I had no idea, she slept in the closet. You really are bringing out that Mexican side of you! Maybe we should set up some type of fund for her, for future psychiatric therapy! :)