Thursday, November 15, 2007

Looks like we put the Stem on the Apple!




It's a Boy!




10 comments:

Lizzie said...

YEAHHH! I'm so excited for you to have a boy!

heather said...

Yay for boys!! Ry and I find out next week! I'm so excited for you! When you and Troy pass around the voting ballots on choosing names, don't forget to include us! (remember Troy doing that in church? I thought it was the coolest! haha)

HaLaine said...

Lucky pants.

'Nuff said.

Amber said...

Yay! Congrats. I'm sure Troy is excited he won't be outnumbered any more!

Cormorant said...

Yay! Congratulations! So now you need to get a baby-countdown widget so we can all know how much longer you have. We hope all is well!

Missy said...

Boys are so Fun! One of each now you can be done right?

April said...

YEAH!

Kimbur said...

You guys are perverts! Just Kidding; Congrats! It will be a change having a boy! (So I've heard)

Tina, Brent and the boys said...

I don't see a wiener! Are you sure?

Boys are great! Yea for boys!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! Boys are wonderful! I love my 3 grandsons! Your folks must be so happy. they have a beautiful grand daughter now a boy on the way. How very wonderful! Love you guys, Aunt Linda