In a title fight worthy of HBO, Aliyah bravely took on the infamous Dining Room Chair in head-on battle. The chair had the upper hand however, and in true Balboa style Aliyah went the rounds but didn't claim the title. Critics of the match attribute the win to weight class differences between the contenders ( the chair being a heavyweight at 40 lbs, and Miss Aliyah representing lighter-than-featherweight at 19 lbs). When interviewed, Miss Aliyah expressed regret for rushing "head-on" into such an uneven match, but was excited to see how her shiner is going to look in all the Christmas pictures her mom is planning on taking. A rematch for the fight is reportedly scheduled for tomorrow at high-noon.

9 comments:
"ALI"... so cute with a black eye! I love that smile!
"Muhammad Ali-yah" I like the sound of that! Float like a butterfly sting like a bee!
That is so cute. And the shiner will give you stories to tell about her to her dates when she is a teenager. :-)
Great pictures! Ingenious narration of the event. Loved it!
So cute! I love the smile :) BTW..Lo Gong means "husband" in Chinese. That was Nathan making the comment lol Yeah..i guess you can count him as a friend hehe.
Child abuse! I'd probably have to report you guys except then you'd send in the pictures of me chasing Allie into her box.
I am telling you...we should really get our kids helmets.
That is the cutest smile ever!!!! Aliyah is going to need those gloves when her little brother gets here. She will have to be like her mother and learn to hold her own.
I love you,
Mom
She's pretty much the cutest ever!
Post a Comment