
My beautiful, fantastic, wonderful mom treated me this weekend to a few carefree days in my old stomping grounds in So Cal. Even though I unfortunately dragged the cold Utah weather with me, it has been so nice to just relax and enjoy myself. Yesterday me and my sister Sarah spent the day at Knotts Berry Farm and had a blast! We went on tons of rides (even the scary ones!) and stuffed our faces (literally!) with comfort foods. I love having a sister that I can have so much fun with and get my silly side out for some exercise :) We also got to spend some time with the girls, hanging out with my Aunt Linda, Aunt Irene, and cousins Terra, Lauren and Alyssa. I just wish I lived closer to those amazing ladies! Seeing as I was in serious need of some good laughs, this trip couldn't hav

e come at

a better time!
It was also due to the insistence of one of my cousins that I fell in love with my new favorite dessert food.....
PINK BERRY!!!! Holy Shamoley that stuff is heaven. We ate it three times in the 4 days we were there!
4 comments:
You were here and didn't call me!!! I will forgive you this time. I'm glad you had such a great time. Love ya!
You look really happy! It's nice to see you being silly. The french fry look is so "in" right now.
Where did you guys stay at?
We stayed at the Marriott by Knott's Berry Farm, and then at the Whittier Radisson. The radisson had sleep number beds.... yum!
Post a Comment