This Saturday my sweet friend Elizabeth Michalek is hosting an open house to celebrate Gavin and help get us ready for him to come home, and you're all invited!
P.S. Elizabeth's husband Santiago created this cute invitation for us. Thanks Santi!
Hmm... I guess we're starting from scratch on clothes, and he won't be a preemie forever so some other sizes would be nice, long-sleeved onesies,some of those blanket sleepers or swaddle blankets, newborn diapers (I love pampers swaddlers)... I'll keep thinking!
2 comments:
is there anything specific that would be really helpful for you to receive? (or maybe a few things?) just curious.
looking forward to it!
Hmm... I guess we're starting from scratch on clothes, and he won't be a preemie forever so some other sizes would be nice, long-sleeved onesies,some of those blanket sleepers or swaddle blankets, newborn diapers (I love pampers swaddlers)... I'll keep thinking!
Post a Comment