
I really can't believe it has been 2 months since Gavin was born and we took up residence in the NICU. To be honest, it has been a blur of events and non-events that seem to all run into one eternal day. It is strange to think that we are fast approaching life with Gavin outside the NICU, and I admit I am getting that "deer-in-the-headlights" feeling already :) All you mothers of 2 out there, fill me in on what has been most helpful for your sanity and maybe I can get through this without needed psychological intervention :) Ha ha!

8 comments:
i LOVE that smirk!!
Look at him wearing those clothes! So adorable! We are so excited for him to come home and for you all to be together all the time! What a blessing!! Miss you guys!!
Ah Two kids is just like one...only times two. Does that help? hhhahha!
Come on. You knew psychological intervention would be needed when you married Troy. j/k
We love you guys!
Gavin is looking so great! It was wonderful seeing you, your Mom and Sarah. I want another Pink Berry! Give everyone a Kiss for me. Aunt Linda
What an adorable little man. To give some advice as a mother of 5 you just take it a day, an hour, a minute at a time and because Gavin will be sleeping a lot just put out the fires that need it at the moment. Of course there will be adjustments but you have lots of people that are willing to help. when you feel overwhelmed just call on someone. It is permitted!!! Good to see you yesterday and GAvin is just a doll baby. Love sister and Bishop Lee
Nope you'll need psychological help. At least I do! Just kidding you'll be great!
He looks so tiny! Two is crazy but when he gets a little older they will be best friends. It's quite the shock but you two are pro's you'll do great.
Post a Comment