Thanks for the welcome to the club Janaya, and Hannah, I'll have you know that remembering your so-cute way short hair made me think maybe it could "work" for me too!
Your hair looks so good! I actually chopped mine off to about the same length too.
Hey, sorry I wasn't there on your last day in the singles ward. When your husband called me to say a prayer that day, he should have told me it was y'alls last day and I would have made it before going to a baby blessing I had.
14 comments:
yeah!!! you did it!!! it looks amazing!! totally suits you. welcome to the "i used to have long-hair" club. :)
DUDE! SO hot! I LOVE IT, but I am a huge fan of short hair...
So cute! I know we chatted about you getting your hair cut... you did it, and it really does look very cute!
Cute, cute! I love the new do!
Love it!!!!!! That is such a flattering cut for you. High fives. :)
Thanks for the welcome to the club Janaya, and Hannah, I'll have you know that remembering your so-cute way short hair made me think maybe it could "work" for me too!
Mel you look like a model! so beautiful!
I can't believe your hair's gone!
Oh my goodness-I never expected it! But you look gorgeous, as usual! Congrats. Short hair is fun too.
I love it! Sooo cute. I love the feeling of getting a new haircut. Whoever cut it did a great job. So how does it feel?
LOVE IT!!! you look totally hot! :)
Hey How's the hair? Are you enjoying it? It looks super cute! What was Troy's reaction? Did Aliyah notice?
your a total babe Meliss
Your hair looks so good! I actually chopped mine off to about the same length too.
Hey, sorry I wasn't there on your last day in the singles ward. When your husband called me to say a prayer that day, he should have told me it was y'alls last day and I would have made it before going to a baby blessing I had.
I miss ya!
Melissa Aurich
Post a Comment