She is also learning the ropes of big-sisterhood and how to "love" Gavin without putting him back in the NICU. She really is very excited about him and always wants to help, but as you can tell by the end of the video, her eagerness very often turns into something that resembles "This kid is absolutely NO FUN!"
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Singin' and Swingin'
Ok so Aliyah has totally fallen in love with the song "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson. She calls it "Sarah's Song" because she loved listening to it on my sister's Ipod. Sarah burned me a CD with the song on it and the other day I was listening to it when I heard this little voice joining in on some of the words. I couldn't believe it! I haven't even tried to teach her this song, and it is the first non-lullaby she has even shown interest in. I think it is so stinkin cute :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
that's the cutest thing ever! i can't wait for brian to get home so i can play it for him
Boy I bet her Grandma is proud! That is the cutest thing ever. I love you Aliyah.
Grandma
Melis - you really should consider taking on being a professional blogger as a second job (next to being a milker(didn't want to use the "c" word) of course). You really know how to say it. You must take after your mother. :)
Mom
That is so cute when Aliyah is singing, I love it! Your kids are darling! It was so fun to see you guys the other day!
SO CUTE!
you have been tagged! read my latest blog for the rules...love you
these are adorable! there is something about the second one that reminds me of you and i when we were that age, from looking at pictures of course.....and minus the oxygen tank.
ya know i don't think the oxygen tank is that bad, it's a chick magnet, he's gonna be like his uncle Daniel, but don't worry i'll show him the ropes. lol!
Post a Comment