Friday, April 25, 2008

*Whew*

One box of Saltine Crackers: $2.00

One case of bottled waters: $4.00

One pack of chewing gum: $1.00

50 trips to the "Loo": An increased water bill

One wicked sweet tooth craving: $5.99 (krispy kreme donught holes :) )

One indiscernable salty craving: Worlds of frustration

Three days of nausea: $? ( Can you put a price on sanity?)

One Pregnancy test: $18.99

Getting only one line on pregnancy test: PRICELESS!!!!


I guess Heavenly Father felt bad that we played a joke on the Foutz family by starting a rumor they were pregnant again, and went to bat for them. :) For the past 4 days I have been nauseated for no good reason, unbearably thirsty, getting headaches and notably not on my period. So last night Troy and I stood together in the bathroom over the processing test and called dibs on getting to throw up first if the test was positive. I was pretty sure I was going to puke regardless of whether there was a toilet available, but thankfully (oh, so thankfully!) it never came to that. So this morning I am counting my blessings and SO glad I only have two little "blessings!" *Whew*

8 comments:

whitney said...

haha. ya, maybe now is not the right time for you guys to have your 3rd... maybe after your newborn child doesn't have to breathe on oxygen, for instance... that would be a better time, don't you think? :)

HaLaine said...

Holy.
Crap.

You had me going...

Lizzie said...

Can you imagine? That is one expensive pregnancy test! Of course I took 7 test before I got a positive one. Maybe its because I was buying those cheap 2 for $8.99 ones. News like that is certainly priceless

Lizzie said...

P.S. I really like how you spelled doughnut "donught" very cute! Like subliminally you were thinking " do not" or something.

Lizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan The Man said...

it's called birth control......you should try it on for size.

The Richardsons said...

For clarification... I do have an IUD, but as my mom got pregnant on an IUD and while using other contraceptives as insurance, I figured it was genetically possible!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious...(well, only because I now know the results). Good times huh?