Monday, October 27, 2008

Delinquent

Ok, so we still don't have internet down in our apartment, so I apologize to the world on being a delinquent blogger/blog commentor. Please forgive me. I wish I could say that things will be getting better from here on out, but as we are headed for Cancun tomorrow for eight, wonderful, child-free days, I'm afraid you won't be hearing from us again for a little bit. I can already hear the waves and [virgin] margaritas calling my name......

6 comments:

Kelli said...

All that I can say is that I'm jealous. Please take me with you!!!

Mrs. Haynie said...

melissa, you are so dang talented! those costumes are adorable...aliyah is so cute! and do i win the richizzle bucks for saying, "pay no attention to the man behind the current?" that's one of my favorite lines! have a BLAST in cancun. im so excited to go there in january..take lots of pics for me!!! by the time you get back ill be on my way to italy so we will be out of sync for a while...i love you!

The Richardsons said...

Ding Ding Ding! Sarah wins the Richizzle bucks! We actually had the curtain set up in the kitchen doorway with a strobe light, fog machine, and Troy behind it, randomly calling out "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" while he dished up dinner :)

Mrs. Haynie said...

oh geez..current?! honestly..that will be teach me to be AWAKE when i am typing, and not doing a CURRENT event for my homework at the same time...ah!

Mrs. Haynie said...

what is wrong with me?! that's it..im going to the gym..bye..sip a virgin margarita for me

Missy said...

Have fun on your vacation. Try a non-virgin Margarita for me.=)