Guys seriously, this was the most awesome trip ever. We threw moderation to the wind and ate, drank, slept, and partied to our hearts content. Granted, the drinks were "unleaded" and most of our "partying" included parents and siblings, but I wouldn't have gone about it any other way. I'm not going to submit you all to the full 500 pic slideshow (lucky you!) but I am going to break up my favorite photos into a few different posts so you can get the main idea of the awesomeness, and also because I really suck at simplifying :) So without further ado, I bring you Iberostar!
The Resort:
The food and service at this place were incredible! I now fully understand why movie stars insist on being treated like..... well, like Movie Stars. Want lunch on the beach? There you go. Want 7 different slushy beverages (Troy's request)? There you go. Seriously, they bent over backwards to make us happy. They normally don't serve hot chocolate (anyone crazy enough to order hot drinks is usually looking for a caffeine hit) but when I asked for some, they had a chef whip some up using milk, creme, and real chocolate. It was to die for. Then it was my sister's birthday the last day, and we wanted a cake for breakfast for her. So they made up a whole Tres Leches cake just for her, and brought it out with a bunch of singing waiters. No charge. Ok, I have to stop now with the food descriptions because I'm gonna get electrocuted if I drool on the keyboard any more. :)

3 comments:
I'm jealous to the MAX!
So glad you had a great time. :)
I'm so happy you had such a great time! Glad you are back.
What a beautiful place!
That sounds like so much fun... but I want to see more pictures. :-) This is so great that you got to go with your family!
Post a Comment