Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Besides laying out on the beach soaking up the rays and drinking Pina Coladas, we did a ton of totally awesome stuff. We snorkeled, kayaked (sp?) rented scooters to ride around cozumel, visited ruins, and so much more! Here are my fav pics from our fun in the sun:


Laying out and snorkeling at Xel-Ha




Bicycling, Climbing, and Swimming at the Ruins (Coba and Tulum)


Taking the Ferry to Cozumel, renting scooters at an excitingly questionable establishment, and cruising the coast. We also hit up a bit of the night life at the resort dance club. It was built to look like a NY subway and it was so cool!


4 comments:

Cormorant said...

Looks GORGEOUS! And I can't believe that crab. Yikes! Now you have to get back to the burrrr cold weather! :(

jen and michael said...

oh, my goodness! That look amazing and I am incredibly jealous!! It looks so beautiful!

Lana said...

... wait, is that SUNSHINE I see in your photos. I had almost forgotten what that is thanks to the cold, unrelenting rain of the British Isles... no wonder people went to the Americas to colonize! I am so jealous!

Mrs. Haynie said...

hello from venice, italy! talk about jealous...right now i would give anything for some real mexican food. im not gonna want pasta for a year! we come home sunday...its been incredible. love your pictures!!