Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Squeaky Clean


"Aliyah, where are you?"
[from the living room]
"In a bafroom"
[a far distant voice replies]
"What are you doing?"
"I'm take a baf in here"
[walking down the hallway]
"What do you mean? There's no bathtub in . . . . . . . OH MY GOODNESS!!!

10 comments:

John & Tresa Martindale said...

Well at least its a clean "bafroom"
I swear you must have a camera velcroed to your hip!! You take the best pictures!!

whitney said...

that's awesome. soooo funny. :)

remington and mindy said...

Love it! You sure have your hands full! Good thing she is cute!

Jackie said...

Oh MAN! That's hilarious. And what a great picture for blackmail!

The Richardsons said...

wow, I hadn't even considered blackmail! This may be the key to keeping her in line as a teenager :)

Cormorant said...

Ha ha ha! Nice. Very nice!

heather said...

This is so awesome!! She is such a cutie ... especially when her intentions are to be a clean cutie! :) And to answer your question, we are coming to Utah Dec. 17-Jan 5. I definitely want to see you guys!!

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Oh my goodness! another hilarious event in the Richardson's life. Where do they think this stuff up???? I enjoy your life adventures and the adorable pictures that go along with it. Take care Sister Lee

Darbee said...

HIL-AR-I-OUS!!! I love their innocence! Thanks for sharing!

Kimbur said...

That brings back memories!!!