Tired can have two very different effects on children, from outrageously giddy to overly sensitive. For example, after a long day at the Zoo all Troy had to do was say the word "Monkey" and Gavin would burst into uncontrollable giggles. This affect continued for weeks until one night it produced a very different effect.....
Before: (you don't have to watch the whole clip, a minute or two will give you the idea. And please forgive my green fingernails, we also had a halloween party that night.)
After:
Please don't judge us as parents, our children are our only form of entertainment these days :)
8 comments:
that is seriously hysterical. and i don't think your children could be any more beautiful... is sooooo precious!!
so funny. what a cute little man. who knew "monkey" could envoke so much emotion. :)
this is awesome! his grumpy face is sooo cute!! And his giggles make me laugh! He's adorable!
This is hilarious! I love the fat lip in the second clip. It seems like they are born knowing how to do that.
Oh my heck! That is so funny! I was crying, I was laughing so hard! I love Gavin, he is so adorable! I miss you guys, we need to hangout soon!
My goodness he is so cute. I want one of those for Christmas...a child of the man-boy variety...
I love those videos! How funny that he can be 2 different extremes. What a cutie! It's fun to see him getting so big. And the cutest part was when Aliyah gave him a kiss when he started crying - what a good big sister!
Oh my gosh, Dave and I could not stop laughing! What a cute little bugger!
Post a Comment