Thursday, January 22, 2009
Stars on Thars
When Dads are left babysitting energetic little girls, you get magical fun of Dr. Seuss proportions. I guess she's a star-faced sneech. (Note that the stars increase with each picture, including one on her little tongue.) I'm thinking this might be our new way of getting her to sit through church quietly for more than 5 minutes at a time. :)

P.S. Just for an update on Miss Aliyah's bizarre full-body hive episode, as you can see she is looking much better. If she scratches at her skin in any area (no matter how lightly), it still raises welts but those go away in about 15 minutes. (Last night she asked Troy to scratch her back, and within seconds looked like she'd been flogged so it's a good thing no one from Social Services lives next door...) We do think that it was a reaction to the amoxicillin she was on, but won't be sure unless it happens again so we're content with mere suspicion. Thanks to everyone to called, emailed and commented trying to help us figure things out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this post because we read this story every year in 6th grade! I'll have to remember this trick when my little one needs it.
Post a Comment