Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Lack of Personality....

These days, any which way I turn Aliyah is doing something spontaneous and hilarious to spice up my life. She just has so much energy for one little girl, I don't know how she's going to make it to adulthood without an energy-induced self combustion. If only we could figure out where she gets it from . . . ?

13 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Well there is the answer right at the bottom!! It was so great to see you on Sunday and have you spend that special day with us. Send me your email address.
Love Bishop and Sister Lee
ps I need to stop calling him bishop now

Mrs. Haynie said...

i can't get over how adorable she is! brian is always saying, "i hope our daughters are cute like aliyah." i just sigh and say, melissa already owns the license for cute kids...we shall have to hope for runner ups :) love you!

remington and mindy said...

So CUTE!! I miss you guys! When can you hangout?

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Hilarious!

Lana said...

Don't underestimate the genetic contribution of silliness and energy that comes from her mother! I used to live with you Melissa... I KNOW!

Cormorant said...

What a bubbly babe!

Anonymous said...

yeah....I wonder too where she gets it from...
She is SO darling! Chloe brings her name up often wondering when she gets to "Jump on it" with Aliyah.
We'll (me and the kids) will be coming out in March for my bro's homecoming, I hope we can play!

Nicole said...

I don't have photoshop, I would love to have photoshop though. I use photoscape. You just download online and it's free. It has lots of cool tools to edit your photos. It's a nice substitute for photoshop, especially since it's free. The professional Photoshop is around 400 dollars I think.

Bethany said...

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I don't have your email address, so if you email me at bethany dot deardeuff at gmail dot com, I will send you the recipe for the breadsticks (which is actually a loaf-bread recipe that I just shaped differently).

I hope to post the recipe soon, but I hate to do it without pictures, and I forget to take them while I'm cooking, so I usually end up thinking "I should blog this recipe" just as the food is disappearing off the table! Sheesh!

Also, thanks for sharing the darling pictures of your girl's personality. She is growing up so much.

Hugs,
Bethany

Tina, Brent and the boys said...

I thought maybe she got her energy from you, but then I scrolled down to the last 2 photos and realized....

Emily said...

We made the second to last picture our screensaver. Great pictures...We don't know how we have survived so long without seeing the Richardsons!!!

Des said...

I have to agree with Lana here :)

James said...

It is so fun to see Aliyah grow up and to hear her talk in full sentences. She's such a crack up
...James...