This week after getting back from New York has been crazy, so I am just getting back to posting after a couple weeks forced break. So much to tell! In a nutshell, I have the most wonderful, amazing, fantastic brothers on the planet. Between them and my mom, I have never been so completely spoiled in my entire life. We ate at unbelievable restaraunts every day, saw the sights and loved the time to spend together. Needless to say, NY blew my socks off, I never knew that such a place actually existed and that my brothers would be shmoozing in the middle of it all! They work and live in downtown Manhattan, right in the middle of everything exciting. I could seriously write 10 posts about all the amazing stuff we did, but I'll be brief.
Here's me and my bros outside Stout, me and Joe on top of his work building with a great view of the empire state building, the four of us at a street fair downtown, and me and Joe's girlfriend Maria.
The main event was my birthday last saturday. We went to eat at a great italian restaraunt called Spigolo, a 4-star restaraunt on the upper-eastside owned by my brother's good friend Scott Fratangelo. He pulled out all the stops to make me feel like a celebrity for my birthday and sent out complimentary wine (admired, but not tasted), 5 complimentary appetizers not available from the menu, a full second course, and my own special dessert. You should have seen the parade of waiters to and from our table!

To top the big day off, my brothers surprised me with an iPhone!!!!! Not only did they buy it for me, but will be making the monthly payments as well! In case you're wondering, my brothers are not for sale. So sorry. All in all it was a great trip, and I loved, loved, loved every second!
To top the big day off, my brothers surprised me with an iPhone!!!!! Not only did they buy it for me, but will be making the monthly payments as well! In case you're wondering, my brothers are not for sale. So sorry. All in all it was a great trip, and I loved, loved, loved every second!
(Here's me opening my new phone, then hyperventilating into the bag out of shock. Joe had a friend who's a chef come to his house and cook us an amazing Peruvian dinner called Ceviche)

8 comments:
I'm glad you had such a good time. You deserve it!
i always knew your brothers were amazing! holy cow, i am so jealous about your iphone. i want one so bad but am too stingy to fork over the money to pay for it. and don't you just love new york?! its one of my favorite places. Sure, i love the small town life and wouldn't want to live in a big city. but every once in a while i get itchin to go back and experience all the sounds, sites, and smells. you must go back at christmas time, cuz that's when it is really fun. hey let's go stay with your brothers in december!! :)
So glad you were able to take a vacation and get spoiled. We all need that once and awhile!
Sounds just about perfect! :)
WOW! And I have yet to get an iPOD, nevermind the phone. How exciting!
You win . . . the best birthday EVER!
By the way I posted our cruise pictures on the blog. It's on an older post, so don't miss out.
Wow you have some super nice brothers! Lucky girl. You deserve it!
Post a Comment