So I went to an Enrichment tonight taught by the ladies who started Pantry Secrets. These ladies have developed a recipe for making bread with only 5 ingredients in ONE HOUR from start to finish. Not only is it dang good bread, but they have developed over 50 ways to use this same basic recipe to make different meals and desserts. Tonight alone we made pizza, cinnamon twists, calzones, focaccia bread, soup bowls, kaiser rolls, and a beautiful cream cheese braid, all in one hour! You can do whole wheat or white, and the possibilities are endless for what you can create. These women are seriously inspirational to watch. You have to book them 3 months in advance for parties or enrichments but it is worth it. Check out this opening clip for their instructional DVD.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Now you have me so curious! This sounds so cool. Do you have a recipe you could share? I'm the Enrichment Leader in my ward and would LOVE to have them come and teach, but I'm pretty sure it would be too expensive to get them to PA. Darn!
Amber you should email them and see what they can do for you. Maybe you could just buy the DVD and then use it to teach the enrichment. I know they have started training consultants and maybe there's one near you in PA. I would definately look into the DVD though, they are so inspirational for using this method to create a one year supply of food storage that will easily make meals for your family and taste delicious. They even have recipes for cooking the breads ON THE BARBEQUE! (in case of an emergency).
Sorry, I forgot the recipe- but seriously, you can't grasp the full potential for this stuff until you've been to a class or seen the DVD. These women will amaze you! I don't want to post it here because it is copyrighted, but email me (mylissa20@hotmail.com) and I'll email it to you.
hey melissa...as far as the end of july, we have a family reunion the 29 and 30th I believe, but other than that, our schedule is wide open!!! fancy a trip up to rexburg??? pretty please!!
My domestic goddess has left me high and dry!! She went on holiday and I haven't heard from her since. I hope sbe comes back soon. Theres some bakin that needs to be done. And loads and loads of wheat that needs a good recipie or two or three!!
oops..i got our reunion wrong. its thurs the 23rd of july til the 25 i think. then my schedule is wide open!
Post a Comment