Wheels: We finally bought family bicycles and are having a blast! Troy and I got Trek bicycles (His, a 4300, mine a Skye) with baby seats. We got Aliyah a bike with training wheels, and are getting something that will work for Gavin soon. I have not had a bike since I was 10 and it is fantastic!

Restaurants: We have found some great new Utah restaurants over the last few weeks that you all should try out.
Restaurants: We have found some great new Utah restaurants over the last few weeks that you all should try out.
On Main street (downtown salt lake) there is a restaurant called Eva that is the cutest little New York-ish restaurant I have seen around these parts. In other words, it has a narrow, long layout with a quaint back porch area and smaller, gourmet plates.

In St George is a new, beautiful restaurant with a retro/modern feel called Haven. The Salmon steak is to-die-for! Local bands come to play from 10 to midnight on the weekends and the ambiance is fun and sophisticated.
In St George is a new, beautiful restaurant with a retro/modern feel called Haven. The Salmon steak is to-die-for! Local bands come to play from 10 to midnight on the weekends and the ambiance is fun and sophisticated.
Green: I have been increasingly passionate about healthy eating and raw food recipes. I went to a class in St. George taught by Nancy Brooks that was absolutely incredible. I have been reading The China Study, and Nutrition and Physical Degeneration and these books are sooooo enlightening. I am also going to try and attend the Green Sprouts Organic Baby and Family Fest held next saturday at Hogle Zoo to learn more about what is available here along the wasatch Front. I had no idea that healthy food could be so much fun, haha!


3 comments:
I'm anxious to see if my library has those books - sounds SO NEAT! I also like the NY-style cafe - very European style too, I love it. And I know EXACTLY what you mean about being so busy with the day-to-day activities of life. Phew! Good thing you've got those new running shoes to keep you movin'!
Awesome! I'd love to hear more about what you're cook'n up! P.S. I tried to call you with the number Troy gave me and I think I wrote it down wrong! Call me sometime...
well, there you go all that traveling and researching takes gobs of time not to mention you have two little ones
Post a Comment