Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suspicious....

I am under the growing suspicion that Gavin has joined the Mob. There's no solid evidence to really put my finger on, but little things that seem a little too much for someone of his tender years without connections keep popping up....

Evidence #1
He has taken to wearing my mixing bowls Fedora style. He especially likes to stick his bottom jaw out in a toothy under-bite grin and chuckle menacingly with his chest puffed out. He also enjoys using toy cars as guns and pretending to get shot and fall down dead in this getup (suspicious??)


Evidence #2
He has started "sending a message" to get his point across. When Aliyah had taken to many swipes at his head with the plastic baseball bat, we later found that her favorite little Dolly had gone for a fatal swim in a rather full training potty. This, as you know, is Mob-speak for "I'm not as innocent as I look kid, shape up or you're next!"



I could be wrong about the the whole Mob thing, but if so, I think it is safe to assume that with Gavin picking up Mobster habits and Aliyah picking up bronze boyfriends at the Library, Dora the Explorer must be broadcasting some wicked subliminal messages undetectable to the adult mind. I've got no other rational explanation :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

When you send your sister's doll to "swim with the fishes," you mean business.

I'd keep a close eye on that kid.

Lucie said...

After reading this I'm thinkin I'd better block all access to everything Dora. ;)

Cheryl and William said...

Your kids are DEFINITELY entertaining! hilarious

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

so darn cute!