Ok.
Once upon a time, I broke these glasses. But it was an accident. The End. Now wasn't that a nice story?
Hmmmm.....
Also this week:
Gavin learned to put on his own lipstick. Red is definately his color. (I am going to start locking up my purse....)
When it started to snow cottonballs on Friday, I asked Aliyah if she wanted to make a snowman. She said no, she wanted to make a Snow Bunny. (Huh?) so we gave it our best attempt, and I think we did pretty alright for amateurs. Gavin kept tearing his face off, so he was banished to the mud pile at the back of the yard, which he thoroughly enjoyed. The best part was having a Family Kung Foo Fest later that afternoon when Mr. Snowbunny had wilted and was no longer recognizeable as much of anything. All in all, a very enjoyable activity.

3 comments:
I LOVE the snow bunny!! It is so cute- but not as adorable as your kids :-)
so darn cute!! you are truly a master of everything you try and do.
That snow bunny is awesome. We just watched a Max and Ruby episode (I hate that show!) where Ruby makes a snow bunny. Does Aliyah watch that?
Post a Comment