So I should have guessed that the Lord would make a special effort to disprove my "prophesy" in the last post. Sheesh. I should have specified to him that I was only making a joke for "the blog" and spared myself 3 inches of snow. Regardless of false prophecies, it's summer as far as I'm concerned, no matter what form our precipitation is coming in! And so in the spirit of the season, me and my mother-in-law Carolyn decided to take a stand for summer!
Here's to trading Snow Suits for Swim Suits, and not having to run around the snowy backyard like an idiot in my PJ's trying to cover my tender herbs!
And Bah-Humbug to Angie, who would not come over to play today because she refused [REFUSED!] to have any fun in this awful snow, or even watch other people enjoying it (hahaha!). Party Pooper!

12 comments:
Haha that is great!
two things:
1. you are hilarious and i miss you.
2. those boots are killer.
ok, one more:
3. you have some seriously sexy legs, my friend! :)
Hahaha! Well Thanks Janaya, I'll take any compliments my sun-deprived legs can get! :)
Very funny! That is an excellent snow woman. Sorry to poop on the party. Bah-Humbug!
you are one of the most creative women I know and one of the funnest as well. love reading your blog
This is by far the best post you have ever written!! I'm seriously going insane with this horrible weather. It doesn't help when you have a newborn babe and am dying to go outside for a walk and can't! And I agree with the above comment about your sexy legs! I hope I look like you after I have two kids! One hot mama!
Love it! (and miss you!)
Oh my gosh Ryan and I were laughing out loud! How funny! You seriously are so awesome! No wonder your kids love you so much! I wish I was a cool mom like that! :)
Ha!
I knew I liked you. :)
very funny, you are such a great blogger. Can't wait to see you next month. Love, Aunt Linda
SO FUNNY! You look pretty sexy my dear friend!
Ha ha! I love it!
And I agree with J, you're one hot momma (even in the cold)!
Post a Comment