Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture Perfect

Last week we took some family pictures to be able to give to our moms for mother's day, and they turned out fantastic!  Angie is such a great photographer, and I'm so glad that she has this hobby!

It's too bad that Troy and I feel so differently about family photos, because I can honestly say that I LOVE taking family pictures! I would take them quarterly if husband and money permitted :)

7 comments:

janaya said...

your kids could not be any more beautiful! i miss being a block away.

Cheryl and William said...

so adorable- your kids are too cute!! And you totally are a supermodel Melissa!!

Lizzie said...

I love Troy's smile in the first picture! Santi is the same way about pictures - what is it with those two?

joshandemily said...

You and Aliyah are so gorgeous! The guys look great too. So cute!

Darbee said...

What a beautiful family! The one of you and Aliyah is absolute perfection! Love it.

remington and mindy said...

Sooo cute! I love 'em!! It's been to long since I've seen you, I miss you guys! We should get together soon.

heather said...

Absolutely beautiful Melissa! I love them all! Your kids are so darling!