Saturday, June 26, 2010

Round ‘em Up!

P1090301
I am a huge fan of rodeos.  I love the crowds, the noise, the hats, the belt buckles, the dirt, all of it.  My rodeo of preference is the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove, but the Lehi Rodeo comes a close second.  Strawberry days I love for the cups of strawberries and cream they sell at the snack bar.  Yum.
IMG_2713IMG_2727
This year we went to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo with J, Joanna, Haley and Trace.  We sat right down front and got right in all the action.  Aliyah even got to meet one of the Royalty and get some autographs.
 P1090287
This was the first year the kids were old enough to have more fun than they were afraid of the animals running past.  Gavin was especially thrilled with the motorcycle stunt show.  We all had a blast, and I hope it will continue to be a tradition for years to come!
P1090252P1090260P1090261P1090262P1090265P1090267P1090275P1090280P1090290

No comments: