Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dusting off the Cobwebs

Hello?     
 hello, hello, hello...
Anybody there?      
there, there, there...

Cricket...Cricket.....Cricket...

Hmmm...   It may be that I've neglected the blog a little too long this time.  Well just in case there are one or two of you still checking in from time to time, I'll give this post a go. 

Not only have we been running like crazy this summer, but blogging has fallen precariously low on my prioritized to-do list.  Would you believe that I (yes me, Melissa Richardson) have decided to organize and schedule my life?  I knew you wouldn't, but that's ok.  I have finally made a little headway into becoming the Emily Gibbons/Kelly Andersen/ Angie Munnerlyn type person that I have been making goals about every January for years.  One. Slow. Step. At. A. Time.  And since the pursuit of learning to write has somewhat consumed my free time, I find myself on the outs with the blogger-world.  But the important stuff is that we are busy, happy, healthy, and just the slightest bit out of our minds.  Pretty average for Richardsons.  And since Costco is already setting up Christmas, I'm going to make a new-years resolution to show my face around here just a little more often.  Coming soon.... Aliyah's birthday post (only one month late!) Wahoo!

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

I still check your blog but yes you should post more often because I love to hear from/about you!

Allie said...

well you're in good company with me, I update as much as I organize...hmmm not a great combo.
Hope all is well!

Lana said...

Welcome back!

Tiffany said...

I just love you!

The Pagets in Florida said...

we are glad to know you are still out there too.