The Ranch is (as most of you well know) my very most favoritest place on planet earth. I have definately bored many of you with endless accounts of the glories of this 500 acre spot along the sawtooth mountain range of Idaho. I will spare the rest of you a similar fate, and simply let my pictures do the talking. Which actually, if you think about it is even worse, since one picture is worth a thousand words, and I plan on posting about half a million. Best of luck to those who choose to brave the gallery!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks absolutely gorgeous! Fun family time is the BEST!
FUN!
My brother is getting married next week (the 20th), I fly in the 19th and leave that Sunday...is there anyway to see you???
Miss ya!
Melissa,
I can't believe I've found contact with you again. It's me, SalliJune Anderson, that red headed girl who used to sit next to you in Women's Chorus at BYU. Apparently, we have a joint friend, Lana Tolley Dobberfuhl. I found your blog through the list of friends she has on her blog. It's great to see pictures of you again and read your words. What a great family you have!
Post a Comment