| Breakfast is Served! |
7:00 am- Gavin served himself breakfast in his room. He must have been famished, because he emptied 2 super-sized, unopened boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats onto his floor. I'm just lucky I caught him before he added milk...
12:30 pm- Aliyah and Gavin went crazy with the Crayons I had gotten out for them to use on their Conference coloring books.
They tagged the:
kitchen tile and wall,
the banister,
the hallway door,
the hallway,
the TV,
the armoir,
the table,
and a dresser.
Mr. Clean is my best friend.
1:30 pm- Having not caused mayhem for an entire 30 minutes, Aliyah and Gavin decided to see what an overdose of Prevacid feels like. They dug into the depths of the storage, found an old bag I didn't even remember having and ate all the medicine inside. Poison Control is also my best friend. I've got them on speed dial.
2:00 pm- We evacuated the house before it became a crime scene. A short drive up the canyon, and
Aaaahhhh......
I love this state.
P.S. Listening to Conference in the car where it's normal to restrain your children is a blessing. Nough said.

11 comments:
Ha ha ha! That's funny...I mean terrible. Gotta love those Sunday drives--they save us too.
Maybe they will be perfect teenagers!
Ohh my, good-luck you cute mommy! Great idea to leave the house, especially to go to those beautiful, breath-taking, wonderful, glorious, woods and mountains... i miss them so...
Beautiful pictures!
wow melissa. congrats for not throttling them. i would have... :)
And I thought my day was crazy. It's all about perspective I guess! I love your fall pictures - they are beautiful!!
beautiful pictures! i love utah in the fall. and im glad to see your alive! miss you guys and hope to see you soon...
Beautiful pictures. There is no such thing as a day of rest once you have children.
wow your kids are crazy! jk they are adorable and i wish i could drive up the canyon and listen to conference, but alas not canyons :) we love and miss you guys!
At least it wasnt eggs...this time :-)
What a day!!! ha ha Que buena idea fue la de irse de la casa y escuchar la conferencia en el auto. Que indas fotos que sacaraon tus chicos son hermosos!
Beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment