Sunday, October 17, 2010

This Girl...

....Is by far my most favorite girl on the planet.  Maybe in all creation. I just can't believe she turned 4 this year! I am already finding myself looking for ways to slow down the time before I loose her to school next year.  She is a great helper, a fantastic snuggler, and my buddy all day every day.  Here's a little more about my favorite girl.  She.....

Loves to eat
(In any and all types of clothing/costuming)


Loves to read...
Loves her Daddy

Loves to try new things...


Loves to pretend she has makeup...

Loves good friends and dirty dirt

Is all about carseat safety

Did I mention she loves to read?

Looooooves Princesses

Had her 4th birthday up at The Ranch!


And did I mention she likes to dance?  Especially if it involves goggles.  I love this girl.  Can you blame me?

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

No I can't and she is absolutely georgous to boot!

Kelli J. said...

What a cutie! So fun to celebrate another birthday!!!

Allie said...

TOO CUTE!